Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday 28th Sept

I went to enroll today but no-one was there so i have to go back Monday! I put my name down to do Subjectivity and Art, i think this will help with becoming a better performer and maybe give me new ideas and perspective when creating work. This time slot clashes with final cut pro and the 2nd class has now been changed to a thurs. It's going to be a bit of a struggle to do that class but i have a friend who i think is experienced in F.C pro so i could get extra help from him.
I'm sitting in on Arts and new media, this will be really useful for getting to know what technology there is out there and how to use it. I'm using my camera tomorrow and want to try to work out how to put some effects on the pics. I dont have photoshop but i have jasc paint shop pro 9.....not sure how good this is, so i will hopefully be posting some before and after shots on Sunday.
I have downloaded Mozilla Firefox so will use that instead of internet explorer. Tried to find Photoshop for free but no luck!!!

1 comment:

Исследованик said...

Photoshop is available in the lab. You can always get 'photoshop elements', usually fairly cheap, if you want to use it at home.