Thursday, September 27, 2007

INTRODUCTION MEETING

Thursday 27th Sept 2pm
Met up with Greg, Mike and Nicola. Greg helped us set up accounts with Googledocs, Googlemail and Google calendar. These will help to keep communication easy within the group and also, docs can be used for word documents and can be accessed on any computer. We set up a Blog(which i'm using now!!) and this will serve as a diary for my thought process and everything related to the course.
I now have a Flickr account and will use it to upload any images i take as well as uploading relevant pics to my Blog. Greg asked us to upload some pics to Flickr before we meet on Tues at 11am, so i will be taking my camera with me everywhere, hoping to spot some good opportunities to use it!!
We had a look at the equipment available to us and i'm really excited about getting to use the video cameras and edit my own footage.
Nicola and I will be collaborating on our first project, we will meet next week to discuss this. In the meantime i need to register for the course, read the handbook and decide which modules i want to do.

1 comment:

Исследованик said...

like the black background...You can put links on this page to googledocs and flickr and stuff, so it can be helpful to put them in.