Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday 29th Sept







Took a few pictures today with my Premier 6.0 mega pixel camera. I've had a play on Jasc paint shop pro 9 just to see what sort of things i can change to alter the photos. I used various effects along with the random button to vary the outcome, and decided which ones looked good.

I used the pic of my niece's dirty feet! She was asleep at the time. They were the focal point in the room so i thought i could exaggerate that by creating a frame for them. They were also fairly easy to work with because they are quite a large subject as opposed to having small, fiddly details to work around. The effects look quite trashy and boudoir-ish but i kept the feet quite raw to keep the contrast between them. I need to have a lot more time to play with the different tools to get the most from it.



No comments: