Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PLAYING WITH PROZAC

With the title animation scenes, I sped them up and reversed them to how I wanted them to spell. I had to crop and zoom in in final cut, where the cam had picked up more than I could see through the viewer. I captured the prozac footage in 3 stages. The spin, animation and cut ins. I cut out all footage of my fingers spinning the cushion and also cropped and zoomed. I used dissolve transitions on the cuts i made, which gave it a real dizzy, 'out of focus/mind' look. After messing with the speeds I was really pleased with how the shoot had worked out. The animation with the pills worked well.
I also rotated the last clip of the dream sequence and put a ripple transition on it to go into the next scene. I didn't need a spinning effect after all! I cut the Graham clip as I had looped it to play again but the join was not right.
Tomorrow I am filming Sindy looking at me in the mirror, so I better get my false eyelashes and rouge out!

No comments: