Thursday, March 20, 2008

LAST SCENE DONE

I have just filmed the last scene! Again in black and white, I have gone back to the first scene of Sindy in bed. The whole film is about Sindy contemplating about her life and thoughts so each scene is about her thinking about what she has done and why, so the final scene goes back to her being in bed, after she had the bad dream.
I have animated her stamping her feet, shaking her head, pulling the blanket back over her to flop back into bed because she doesn't feel like getting out of bed to face the day and she's become so deluded that she now questions which one out of awake and sleep is the reality and how much should she have faith in either.
I have done close up shots of her head and the poster together as well as zooming out to see more of the scene. I will now play around with the sindys holding letters spelling my name and then that should be all for the filming.

No comments: