Monday, July 7, 2008

FCP AND NEW STILLS

I took some more pics for animation, using artificial light. It was hard to not cast shadows, there are reflections of the dolls under them but I dont mind those. I edited them all in FCP today. They are mostly in focus and the light is continuous throughout so I am happier with that. As I have done more of the animation during this project, I have worked out what movements are necessary and what I can leave out, and do the rest in editing. I am re-creating my choreography, which at the beginning is repetetive, so I can copy and paste some of the stills. I edited the left eye clips first then looked at the names/number of each clip so I knew which ones to drag in from the right view, to correspond with the left. It took ages because of changing speed and shortening each clip to be the same length, but I enjoyed it.
Tomorrow I am picking up my life-size Sindy stands (if only I had life-size dancers to go in them!) I have been told they have been sprayed too so they should look the part. I need to do some more animation too to start gettin my projections together.

No comments: