Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am still looking for 2 more dancers. The 2 I have asked are unavailable for the performance week. yesterday i looked at a space at uni for perf and rehearsals. It's a lovely space but needs to be blacked out for the projections to work. Also, there wont be any professional lighting on the dancers, but I can live with that.
I have re-done the animation a couple of times. Firstly, because the light through the window changed with every snap. Then the camera had a slight movement so that showed really bad. I have now done it with the timer like i did with my camera, the light is still slightly different in a couple of the clips but I can change that.
Greg has just told me that he can order an arrivision lens to fit on the camera, which will be ideal and a lens also goes on a projector to view it properly. I am not sure how the lenses fit onto various cameras though and a specific camera may be required. It will be great for filming movement in 3d!!!

No comments: