Wednesday, July 9, 2008

STILL PICS

I set up a background of A4 paper for a test shot for still pics. I did a quick edit in FCP, just changed the speed and applied the colour changes,then exported the left and right individually to a Qtime clip. I imported them into AE, 3D glasses effect and balanced red,blue LR to get that purple tinge. The stills seemto be more effective than the animation so I may have a series of stills during performance.
I can't use what I have photographed today as the paper looks crap and shadows, etc so I will do it properly tomorrow.I could photoshop each 1, I cropped them but they were small in FCP and don't know how to sort that, plus it's quicker to re-take the pics. If I can't get exactly what I want tomorrow with the Canon cam I will go back to the big Sony, as the quality is brilliant.

No comments: