Friday, June 20, 2008

1 DANCER

Here is the new sequence performed by Leah. I need to get 2 more dancers as the others have pulled out so for new Vibes Leah may be doing it as a solo and I will have to try and make it as presentable as possible.
I went to B&Q to find materials for making the stands but no luck, it was a small store. I need them ASAP!!!! B.S.A never emailed back about them. Now there is no funding for my project I will have to either make the costumes or buy them. I think ebay will be my first visit.... Hopefully Gary is still interested in doing the music, or I'm in the F*CKIN$ SH%T!!
I just spoke to Dennie and she recommended i use my last film, 'Tormenture' with a solo for Leah. Cat, Leah and myself had been discussing this earlier at Dx and I think it's a good idea. Dennie said to save the 3D for M.A. This will give me more time to get it looking really good. i need to look back at the film to see where i can fit the dance in.

No comments: