Monday, June 9, 2008

DANCING


I worked with Leah on sequences already learned and went over the last one created. We had Gary's sample track to work with so that was good to have the timing there to follow. I have emailed Gary with a few changes and ideas towards the track. I found it hard to show a bit of new movement as my knee dislocated on Sat but i will manage!
The movement, as Leah metioned, Resembles that of manufacturing and conveyer belts, etc which i thought was a great analogy for this part of the sequence. It is very controlled, not much room for own personality from the dancers just yet as the repetetiveness, monotony and lack of individuality is accentuated.
I should have Em and Maria tomorrow and want to work on a trio with them. I wanted to do a travelling sequence but due to the knee injury I will wait until next week. I also want to film some still images of the different Sindys through time, to have at the beginning so should get that done in the afternoon and put into 3D.

No comments: