Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MORE EDITING

I began to fiddle around with the psychedelic club scenes first. I sped them up to about 800% but they still didn't look right so I had the idea to go through frame by frame and delete all of the still ones. Once this was done I then had to slow them all back down individually!!! God this took ages, there must be a way of selecting them all to change the speed but I couldn't see how. The chill out room looked good but the rest still needs to be played around with.
The Graham dance looked ok sped right up but I wanted to try the same by removing the stillness. I got a ghost like effect so I kept the first frame of every move and put them together, slowing it down to 5%. This looked good too. I need to have a longer mess with it though and David the Maya guy is coming tomorrow so he may have some good advice on removing still frames because Greg said it was probably best to keep some frames in. I really want to shoot the Graham sequence again because you can see dollikin shoot forward when she fell...damn doll!! Oh well the best things don't come easy I suppose.
I never had time to edit any of the pole sequence so I will do that tomorrow also. Hopefully I can start getting a background made in Maya for the pole scene.
I have been thinking about the music for the club scene. It has to be fitting with the era. I was thinking about using a Hammond organ if I can get my hands on one....oh and someone who knows how to play it too!! I could use an already existing track but I feel that would be the easy way out so I will have another think. Jonathan said I could use samples in a music programme, which is another option.

No comments: