Monday, February 11, 2008

THE SHORTER SCENES









Now I have
finished filming the pole dance scene I have been doing the shorter, flashback scenes as well as the 'lying in bed dreaming' scenes. I hope the blue towels have worked well as a blue screen for the pole scene but I will have to do it again if not. For the dreaming scene I drew the curtains to keep a lot of the light out and create a few shadows. In the scene was Sleeptime Sindy in bed, a wall behind her with 'Torment' poster on it and a wardrobe next to it. I moved her frame by frame, just a fraction, so it looked like she was tossing and turning. She then sits up and I cut to a different angle and replace the doll with Lovely Lively Sindy (my main doll for the film). I then moved her to look like she was traumatised and crying; she then lies back down. I used sellotape again to keep her hands in place on her head. I also did the cog. behaviourist therapy treatment of snapping the elastic band on your wrist. I did different takes of this to see which works best.
First i filmed my
self doing it to my wrist then me snapping it on Sindy's arm then an animation of her doin it to herself. It worked better than I thought so I may use this one but would like to see what my arm looks like amongst the other scenes. With the hypnotic scene I sellotaped a chain above the cam lens and moved the cam side to side, frame by frame as well as moving Sindy's head a little each way. I wanted this to look as if the viewer was hypnotising her. The hairdressing scene worked well. I set up the shot so you could see 2 dolls in a mirror but also in the scene too, then animated it to look as though one was doing the other's hair. The mirror was a picture frame stuck to my wardrobe mirror and I used a duvet cover to look like the wallpaper; it has a 1960's pattern on it. I used the same cover for the massage scene but reversed it so the colour was white with black as opposed to black with white. One sindy was lay on her stomach and the main one was massaging her. Again I used sellotape to keep her hands touching. I had to re-do this scene because the camera kept going out of focus. I think it was because I was too close so I moved out a bit. The next 2 scenes I want to do are the contemporary dance scene and the drug scene where she will be doing some psychedelic moves! I hope the scenes are long enough so far, there is quite a lot of narration so I may have to add more scenes or lengthen them. The pics above are of the scenes I have filmed today except I filmed in black and white.

No comments: