Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AFTER EFFECTS

The picture above is a stage David and I found on google. This is the background for the pole dance scene. It is now red with flashing lights and Sindy is on the top with her pole! David operated all the buttons as I don't know how to use AE yet so I have been telling him what sort of effects I want and he has been doing them really well!
There is probably quite a lot I need to do to my film in AE, I was going to play around at home but my quick time movie won't play in AE on my computer...I don't know why, maybe it's because of FCP, perhaps it needs to be compressed??
Gary just sent me a sample of the dream sequence..it's sounding good, I asked him to make it a bit more discordant. He has overlayed my voice and made it deeper on 1 sample, just where it needed it! It just needs to be a bit more sinister then I will be completely satisfied! I am looking fwd to recording the sound effects and VO in the studio next tues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.