Monday, April 28, 2008

SENDING AUDIO

What a hassle! The movie was too big to send via a shared folder gary and I have so I had to zip it. I have never done this before so tried lots of different attempts which still didn't work! It was meant to convert and email so it said and i did email it....god knows where though. In the end Ian worked it out and zipped it into small files to send. We left it over night and still had to do the ones that wouldnt send. they worked so I have no idea what the problem was....stupid computers!
Gary has sent me the finished audio today, which I have imported into adobe AE with my film. We had to stretch the end of the film where I had changed last scene. David showed me how to do the credits and we created them to reflect the valium scene and effects I put on it. I have left it to render for 5 hrs. I hope the effects are still there, i just don't remember seeing some of them. I expect I will get to uni tomorrow and have to render it again. I hope the audio fits well too because i may have changed some other scenes slightly, therefore, the audio will be slightly off.

No comments: